Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aarianna09

Guest
My husband came home one day and decided he didn't wanna be married anymore. He is a preacher, not of a church, but just preaches and I believed he was a true man of God. I know that God placed us together and wouldn't have us to get divorced. He asked me to leave so I did and we rarely ever talk. I need prayer to continue to stand for my marriage and I feel like we need to communicate. I think he needs prayer to realize God can work out our marriage. God is really going to have to move. Thanks!!
 
My husband came home one day and decided he didn't wanna be married anymore. He is a preacher, not of a church, but just preaches and I believed he was a true man of God. I know that God placed us together and wouldn't have us to get divorced. He asked me to leave so I did and we rarely ever talk. I need prayer to continue to stand for my marriage and I feel like we need to communicate. I think he needs prayer to realize God can work out our marriage. God is really going to have to move. Thanks!!
Greetings to you. While I fully understand your concern about your husband no longer wishing to be there with you, you have said something that I cannot be in agreement with.

When you say "God is really going to have to move." it sounds like a demand. It shouldn't be. You see, God knows perfectly why this is happening. He does not have to move at all to do our will or bidding. In His perfection He knows the two of you better than you know yourselves. And when one demands that God does something for them, usually He will not do it as we must never demand anything from God. Rather, we can humbly pray that His will be done in the situation at hand. When He sees that we honor and respect His Divine authority He will indeed move unto one at the appointed time with what He knows is best for the situation and the people concerned. Respectfully and lovingly, I wanted for you to be aware of this.

May God's will be done in this situation. Amen.
 
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. John 15:7

you know He is always working it out for your good........stay prayerful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
106
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My hubby and I are not living under the same roof since 3 years. Followed by false accusations from my in laws, he had preferred to look for aa house and let me leave there all alone. I only see him on Saturdays. I forgive him and all his family...
Replies
10
Views
136
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom