Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of our marriage.
 
marriage is honour. so do not worry. lord give peace and you only talk to both the wife n husband and all those destructive thoughts created by satan .make them one to glorify thy name. amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please look over this couple, and open up communication between them. Lift up their faith so that they can remember the love that they once shared, and bring it to life again. Give them strength to fight the fight to stay together.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come and ask for others to stand in agreement with me for the restoration of my marriage. I praise you Lord that you have declared that you will restore to us what the locust has stolen. I thank you God that you are the God of Restoration and YOU ARE restoring my marriage. I thank you for...
Replies
13
Views
286
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
112
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom