Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheilae

Guest
Please pray that my husband will seek help for these issues that are bothering him, and that he will seek God and not a divorce. I am hoping he will deal with real issues and the void that he is experiencing will be filled with God and the Holy Spirit.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my family’s life (including myself), and all those that I love and pray for. Bless my husband, all my family and friends exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Cause us to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the Word of God. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God.

God bless my family and friends. Save, Bless, Protect, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me). And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including all your family and friends. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for you and your family. May the Lord our God, will grant your heart's desire. I pray for the immediate healing and restoration of your marriage. The Lord will bless you all the days of your life. Praying through Jesus, Amen.
 
O Lord heal all marital diseases plaguing this home. ###.

I command every runaway husband/wife to come back ###.

Lord, walk back to the foundation of my marriage and carry out any necessary surgical operation ###.

I Jesus name I break all marital curses placed upon me by household enemies.

Holy Spirit, transform my marriage to be heavenn on earth. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
114
I approached my husband about a relationship that I was uncomfortable with, and he has refused to be very open about it. My spirit is very uncomfortable about this. Please pray that God will intervene and expose whatever is hidden about this as our marriage is being destroyed on account of this...
Replies
11
Views
165
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom