Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alicia

Guest
I am still asking for prayers to heal my marriage. I have been away this week to help my daughter who was in an accident. She is healing, but I am afraid my absence may not have been helpful to my marriage situation. Please pray we can work things out to make our family whole. Thank you.
 
Have Patience

Patience is something we all need,

But so many times we don't understand,

That God does things in his own time,

And he has his own plan.

We need to just believe that,

And just continue to pray,

For in time there will be a change,

And it might just be today.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.
 
Father God I ask that You would heal this marriage in every way healing is needed, and also heal this daughter physically in every way she is in need of healing. Father I ask that You would totally restore this marriage, and bring back into it the joy and, happiness they felt when they first married. I ask these things in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord you hear this plea to help another marriage survive. I ask Jesus that for all of those involved you would soften their hearts and give them the loving ways the other one needs to see Jesus in them.

Heal their Broken marriage Lord Jesus if it be your will.

Amen
 
Father,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. We know that “the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.” Help ### to know that as she pray she can trust You to hear and answer her prayer in Your time and in Your way. We want to also remember that our time in prayer is not just for the benefit of those whom we pray for, but it is also powerful and effective in our personal relationship with You. Keep us humble, faithful and ever-trusting. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I have prayed for you, may the Lord our God will show you the way. He will find means and ways to resolve your problems as long as we have faith in him. Be patient and take courage to do what is right. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
188
Dear Lord I pray You bless my son’s marriage. His wife keeps lying to him & goes on holiday & dancing party with others without my son. He is so trusting & afraid to confront her. She’s taking advantage of his weakness, She’s addicted to Dancing instead of taking care of the house & family. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
209
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom