Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benny Clement

Guest
I am aged ###, my marriage is delayed due to my

negative thoughts. Now a proposal has come and I could not take a decision in this case.

Please pray for me for a positive decision if

it is for me.

With love,

###.
 
Heavenly Father, may you direct ### on the correct path according to Your will. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, I pray with this brother. Please guide him as to which decision he may decide for himself. Let him see your will for him as he is now in a turning point in life. Bless his choices that it will be the right one for him. This I pray in the Mighty name of Jesus, Amen...
 
Hey My Friend,

Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

The words of this Song will bless you… http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY

Stay Thankful!

When U-Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Praying for you to take a right decision
 
Brother, I pray that God guides your steps and your heart. I pray that He will Bless you with His Grace, Peace and Love.
 
###, opportunity comes grab it, follow your heart. Dear God, in Jesus name, I ask for your guidance in our daily decisions. amen
 
Gracious heavenly Father, You are the creator of heaven and earth. You created us in Your image. You know everything about our hearts, thoughts, and feelings. I commit this child of Yours in Your hands, guide her and lead her on the paths You have prepared for her. Bring in her a heart that is understanding and filled with Your love. Guide her steps and so that she can take a decision according to Your will. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6. Amen
 
take a gud decision on ### name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Please pray for our daughter ###'s marriage. Proposals coming but it is not coming to finalization. We need a Godly boy, well educated ### from a Godly parents.
Replies
10
Views
161
I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
247
I am ###.### and my human being husband ###.### Married on English year 2002 May 14 15 16 3 days marriage according to Brahmin culture. And perfectly living On English year 2004 to 2005 I was in pregnancy status woman because of my human being husband ###.### And on English year 2005 delivered a...
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom