Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brenda42

Guest
Father God heal my broken marriage, save my unbelieving spouse and restore my ### back in our home with his family where he belongs in your son Jesus Christ name.
 
Lord be with ### needing you to help her strengthen her relationship with her friends and family. Amen.
 
Father in the name of Jesus help to restore this marriage. Amen
 
Please be patient, all will be clear in Jesus' name, amen.
 
believing with you, God can turn things around for you... Keep believing, and praying for him, God bless ya

believing with you, God can turn things around for you... Keep believing, and praying for him, God bless ya
 
father god By the touch of jesus that this marriage will be heal right now send this lost sheep back...father bless this sweet wife and give her what her heart desires this we ask in jesus name amen
 
Lord protect this marriage from all negative influences. Surround this marriage with a hedge of angels to fight for them when they are down. Cover this marriage with the blood of Jesus. Bring back love, understanding, peace and joy. In the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
125
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
155
Lord I come and ask for others to stand in agreement with me for the restoration of my marriage. I praise you Lord that you have declared that you will restore to us what the locust has stolen. I thank you God that you are the God of Restoration and YOU ARE restoring my marriage. I thank you for...
Replies
13
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom