Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Visagie7

Please thank GOD with me for my wife to return to me and let it be very very soon and thank GOD for her coming back with a new heart and new desire for our marriage of 27years thank GOD for the love for HIM and me and peace over our marriage in JESUS Name

GOD said she will return and HE will change her heart like in Ezec36; 26 I stand on HIS Word and I say it, and believe it, and proclaim it, in JESUS Name Please Thank GOD with me for her return soon(now)and her new heart and a better relationship with GOD and Agape Love for GOD and as well for me her husband and the kids who is longing for her return soon and a miracle restoration of our marriage and finances Please GOD

All to Glorify our GOD JESUS CHRIST and

All in JESUS Wonderful Name we ask and agree this

Thank YOU JESUS Thank YOU FATHER

Amen and Amen

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let us loose each other because of pride. Don’t let pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married, the Christian who wrote this prayer and the one who passed this prayer to me. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. The grass is not always greener on the other side. And that grass has to be mowed too! No one placed a gun to either of your heads and made you get married. You married because of LOVE. Now let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

God, heal and restore this marriage. Amen and Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord please return this wife to this husband in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ and total AGAPE love for this man and woman with complete healing and love and restoration in the finances family children and all areas of their life in Jesus Holy Name Amen

This is exactly my prayer. I am in a similar situation. I pray that God will answer your prayer as well as mine. I pray that God will restore our respective marriages. Thank you God that for the sake of your own name and purpose and will, our marriages will be restored. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

O Lord, I pray that you speak to my sister and clear her heart and mind. Let her find her perfect partner and let her get married happily. Bless my sister with marriage very soon in any expected or unexpected ways Father. Everyone, please pray for my elder sister's marriage. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for DAndrea Graves for healing of her heart. Praying her heart is working at full capacity in Jesus Name. Her blood is normal and the her flood is flowing throughout her veins, arteries and nerve endings. When she goes back to doctor in January she will receive an excellent report...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife Charlene to return home to me . She's been gone over a month of 7 month marriage. She won't speak to or see me . Think she reads my texts. She's living with people who don't have her best interests at heart and are drawing her into their drug use ( meth etc )& culture. We...
Replies
Views
Please pray that our marriage will be restored and delivered. My wife has allowed fear, doubt, and insecurity to consume her. She has filed a divorce petition. She has left me due to those spirits and lives with her parents. They are supporting her decision instead of praying that these spirits...
Replies
Views
Please pray that our marriage will be restored and delivered. My wife has allowed fear, doubt, and insecurity to consume her. She has filed a divorce petition. She has left me due to those spirits and lives with her parents. They are supporting her decision instead of praying that these spirits...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom