Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer against deception and that God will show his mercy and glory by restoring my wife and I to an incredible faith filled team. It will take Gods miracle.
Replies
13
Views
204
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team ministry...
Replies
12
Views
211
Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have been married almost ###yrs. He's got a lot of baggage due to past traumas. We've been through ### counselors, ###rd option twice, ME, etc. And he is not staying consistent, no actions behind his words etc. I believe in the sacrament of marriage...
Replies
8
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom