Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that ### and I have a marriage that no one can separate. Every stronghold and temptation is broken off of him in Jesus Name! Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, in this moment of deep pain, I come to you with a broken heart. I ask for healing and restoration in my marriage. I pray that my husband will not walk out on his family for over ### years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. He is taking this weekend...
Replies
7
Views
158
Need prayer for godly communication In marriage with miss-understandings and arguments -deliver my husband from love of temptation and alcoholism -delivers my husband ### from ungodly friendship leading him to temptation and sins and those influences causing discoed in the marrige -most...
Replies
10
Views
154
I ask for prayers that my husband will not walk out on his family for over 15 years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. Two weeks ago has temporarily moved out from our home for 1 month to decide if he wants to recommit to our marriage or separate. I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom