Praying that God heals, reconciles and restores this marriage. Lord, you say we only need faith the size of a mustard seed for the mountains to move. May your loving hand be upon this marriage.
My ### and I was in ministry and have been given lots of testimonies to how big are ministry would grow and things we were going to do for 5 years I came home one day and my ### was gone and I'm still believing the promises of God for us and our ministry and it's been a year since he's been gone...
Please pray that my marriage will be restored. This is something that only God can fix. Pray that the Lord will soften hearts, so we can fully love God and each other, pray that we BOTH can see that there is still hope because all things are possible with God. Please pray that we can forgive...