Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carroll

Guest
I have been divorced from my husband for a year now after 26 years of marriage. I am miserable and pray every day that God will restore us. I love this man and want him to realize he still loves me and will want to return to my daughter and me. I ask your prayers for this. Thank you
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### and her situation in your loving hands Lord. Lord how miserable she might be feeling to have so much love in her heart for her husband and yet being imposed with a divorce after spending 26 years of life together Lord. Lord restore this marriage Lord, bless this marriage Lord, Lord going after a divorce is a sin in itself Lord and once it is done there can only be rectification of that. Lord I pray for ###'s husband and request you urgently Lord that he becomes wise and sensible through the power of Holy Spirit and realizes his mistake Lord and may return back to his wife and be united with her forever Lord. Especially Lord this phase is miserable for their Child also, Lord I pray to you to give peace and comfort to this child Lord, Lord unite them in your love and let them come and walk in your steps again, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear God, renew the hearts of these couple. I ask you to please grant the wife's heart desires. May there will be healing in their relationship and they will be reunited again as one family. Father God, you are source of all good things. Please be it your will that this marriage be restored. Bless each couple to have a wisdom of a clear mind to make the right judgement. Please Lord, have mercy upon us. Praying through Jesus, our Savior...Amen.
 
DEAR FATHER, we know You have plans for us...plans to prosper us and to not harm us...plans to give us hope and a bright future. We call upon You! We come to You! We pray to You! Listen to us Father because we seek You with all of our hearts. Thank you for bringing us out of Sin's Captivity. Thank you for gathering us to You. We magnify Your name and the sweetness of Your Salvation. Amen
 
Go to Isaiah 41;10,13 read and believe it. When you think you have reach the end of your rope. You are at the hem of his garment Praying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
198
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
201
I ask for prayers that my husband will not walk out on his family for over 15 years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. Two weeks ago has temporarily moved out from our home for 1 month to decide if he wants to recommit to our marriage or separate. I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom