Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BLACKCHINEY

Guest
I WANT PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE RESTORATION. MY HUSBAND HAD AN AFFAIR AND THE GIRL IS USING VODOO TO BREAK OUR MARRIAGE APART. I WANT PRAYER TO BREAK THE STONGHOLD OF VODOO OFF MY HUSBAND ### ### FROM ### ###. I WANT PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND TO BE DELIVERED FROM THIS MIND CONTROLLING SPIRIT. I WANT PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND TO BE LOOSE AND START SERVING GOD, AND COME BACK TO HIS FAMILY.
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will answer this prayer with a Yes, Amen, so be it. God bless, heal, strengthen, protect, and encourage my husband, my family, including myself. God bless us, every one of us, physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially. Help us Lord Jesus. For the glory of God bless us with power, love, self-discipline, God esteem, and a made-up mind to live for Christ Jesus no matter what. Lead and Guide us in the direction You want us to take. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in all things that pertain to our lives. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for the writer of this prayer also. We all stand in need of You answering this prayer especially “ME and my husband” with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

PS: God if any of my family or friends are not saved (You know who they are); I ask that they will become Christians. In Jesus’ name, “God Save Them.” Thank You Lord Jesus.

I Believe…

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Dear ###, I have prayed for you and your husband. May he cast out all evil that may be influencing your relationship with him. May you find strength in His love and guidance.
 
God our loving Father, I lift unto you the problems of this dear sister as she is going through a tough time. Please strengthen her more in her faith that she can surpass all these trials. I pray that her husband will be free from evil doers. I also pray for the other woman and other women doing the same, that in a way they will be enlightened not to do their wicked ways just to wreck one's family. May you will instill in their minds and heart the correct value to live for. Take away all the evils in their beings. Praying through Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord We Pray for ### and her Husband ###, Lord Please restore their marriage... Lord your child is worried, lord you have promised (Psalms 18:2)
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Lord you also Promised that - (Psalms 145:18)
The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

We shall glorify Your name because You are the shelter for the ### and a strong tower from the enemy. Let NO EVIL touch the Family, Let them not fall into TEMPTATION, In Jesus' name We pray, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for restoration of my marriage & for my husband to turn away from the adulterous affair he is involved in & instead turn towards Jesus & God & ultimately me.
Replies
9
Views
146
I ask for prayers that my husband will not walk out on his family for over 15 years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. Two weeks ago has temporarily moved out from our home for 1 month to decide if he wants to recommit to our marriage or separate. I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
211
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom