Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Lord heal this marriage. You can restore this marriage. Amen
 
Lord I pray for ### and her husband to heal their relationship and for peace in her soul. Amen
 
Dear God, I pray for this dear sister, please give her strength and more will power to go on with life. Never again, will she think of taking her life. I know that she is so desperate at this moment, please help her in her needs. It is you who can make all things possible, our ways sometimes of handling things is not yours, but you are willing to forgive us, as long as we recognize our misdeeds. We humble ourselves before you, oh God. Heal the marriage of ###, touch the heart of her husband to be truly regretful of what has been done. Let him back to where he belongs. This I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

My dear Sister, please pray the Hardest, simply do not give up. God's response may not be today, but it will come soon in his own time. God's time is on time, he is never late. Trust in Him. I know how you feel, I've been in such situation, I almost gave up, but then He has helped me to get it through. Though, our present relationship is not perfect, but I learned to leave slowly the past behind, though there are times I get depressed, I try to look ahead on good things. I know it is not that easy, but God is always there to guide us. Take Courage!

Sincerely,

###
 
Pray for ### and your marriage to restore.. Please even if marriage is a failure life goes on there are other people in the world that may be a better match for you even if this is not restored. Why do ### think so evil? Lord is with us always and he forgives your thoughts. Please remember Jesus died for your sins and he has a plan for you according to his will only. Amen,.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
209
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
202
I ask for prayers that my husband will not walk out on his family for over 15 years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. Two weeks ago has temporarily moved out from our home for 1 month to decide if he wants to recommit to our marriage or separate. I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom