"marriage Restoration"

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for our marriage to be restored.
 
Lord, please heal and restore this marriage. Give each one the ability to listen and communicate with each other and allow you to bring forth restoration and mending of this relationship. In Jesus Name Amen!
 
Lord speak to them and make them one again, Lord show mercy on them and bless them with peace and happiness in your name I pray amen.
 
Please lord feel their marriage with love and happiness making their each day like first day of their marriage filled with dreams and happiness.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray that you restore this marriage. Father what you have brought together let no one put asunder. Amen.
 
Father in heave, You who created marriage, we call upon You for our families and marriages and specifically for ###, Father, You promise that if we ask You anything in Jesus name You will grant it. That is Your word, and You are faithful to Your word. So Father, push back the devourer of families and marriages, push back the demons of divorce and separation, push back the enemy of marriages and families, deliver Your daughter's family, save her marriage from destruction in Jesus name I pray amen!
 
I pray for your marriage to be restored and preserved for as long as you live in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with this prayer for this marriage to be restored.....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
211
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
204
So I'm pregnant plus have a 1-year-old baby and I found my husband been cheating. I'm asking prayer for restoration of my marriage.
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom