Marriage Restoration

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for our marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.

Saved,strength healing and restoration is a prayer we pray for you. Amen.

God Bless This Marriage. May this couple fall in love with You and Honor You in their marriage in Jesus name I pray.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Has trust been broken in your marriage? We believe that there is ALWAYS hope, and today we talk about how you can begin to restore trust in your marriage, with our guest, Marriage Helper Certified Coach, Priscilla Gray. Relationship Radio is hosted by CEO of Marriage Helper, Kimberly Beam...
Replies
Views
Please pray for restoration of my marriage
Replies
Views
My marriage be restored in the name of Yahweh, the spirit of infidelity, evil, generational curses be broken and cast out, we are restored individually and together to do the will of God and discipline to others at the forefront of our marriage. Stronger than ever in love.
Replies
Views
.Pray for marriage, .breakthrough of a job .Restoration in my spritual life and my children Healing and deliverance. I am a motswana woman residing in Palapye
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom