Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ### to reconcile and get back together.
 
If I were to lose my wife, I would be completely devastated. May you receive the solution you're looking for. Marriages are always important in God's eyes. May He provide an immediate solution so you both can receive peace. Amen!
 
Bless this ###'s request in restoring their marriage. I pray Lord Jesus that you will manifest your glorious presence in this ###'s husband life and you will change his life from top to bottom in the name of Jesus. Bless this marriage and unite them both. Thank you Jesus for the miracle which is happening in this marriage life. In Jesus name I pray - Amen
 
I will pray for you that the renewal of strength may be rekindled and your vows to be restored as one united in love. This I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
191
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom