Marriage restoration

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my marriage will be restored. This is something that only God can fix. Pray that the Lord will soften hearts, so we can fully love God and each other, pray that we BOTH can see that there is still hope because all things are possible with God. Please pray that we can forgive...
Replies
7
Views
311
Please pray for our Marriage to heal and get restored. I want my husband back at home with me. The children and I feel so lost and empty without him. Please pray that God removes all those negative thoughts and bad memories he has of us and make him remember that good times, the lovely memories...
Replies
8
Views
345
Good Evening Kindly pray for my marriage, my husband left our marriage of 10 yrs on Thursday because I can't conceive according to him, but I brought a son into the marriage; he does not have a child anywhere, and at the same time, I am unemployed. I lost my job in 2023 and it has been hard for...
Replies
8
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom