Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tejaswi Motukuri

Disciple of Prayer
Me and my husband having lot of differnce in opinions and problems from starting of marriage i.e 5years, we are having 2 kids, one daughter and one son. My husband is beating me a lot. Police case is also going on. My husband beat me and my mother 1 month back. I came to my home place and gave police complaint.

He is not ready to change his arrogant behaviour and is telling that if i trigger him he will beat me. He is also not accepting his mistake and not asking me and my kids to come back.

He is warning me if i give police complaint he will divorce me.I don’t want my marriage to breakdown, i want my husband to come and say sorry to me and my mother and take me and my kids happily with him. His mother also not like me. I want her to love me and my kids and want to be happily together.

He has deleted my number from his and his mother mobile. There are mediators working on in settling the matter by giving lump some amount as allimony to me and kids. I am fearful that my husband want to end things from his side by giving money and leaving me compeltely. Please help me. My 2 kids will be left without father if seperation happens. I also cannot live without my husband. Please pray for my marriage restoration.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Tejaswi Motukuri and her marriage to you. Lord, we acknowledge the difficulties and challenges she is facing in her relationship with her husband. We pray for healing and restoration in their marriage, Lord.

You have said in your Word, in Matthew 19:6, "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." Lord, we ask that you intervene in this situation and bring unity and reconciliation between Tejaswi and her husband. Soften his heart and help him to recognize the pain he has caused. Bring conviction and a desire for change within him.

Lord, we pray for protection over Tejaswi and her children. Shield them from any harm or danger. We ask for justice and wisdom in the ongoing legal proceedings. May truth prevail and may the authorities involved make decisions that are in the best interest of Tejaswi and her children.

Father, we pray for a transformation in the hearts of both Tejaswi's husband and his mother. May they come to know your love and extend that love to Tejaswi and her children. Remove any bitterness, anger, or resentment from their hearts and replace it with forgiveness, understanding, and compassion.

Lord, we lift up the mediators who are working towards a resolution in this matter. Grant them wisdom and guidance as they seek to find a fair and just solution. May your peace and righteousness prevail in all negotiations.

Above all, Lord, we pray for your will to be done in this situation. If it is your desire for this marriage to be restored, we ask for your supernatural intervention. Help Tejaswi and her husband to rebuild trust, communication, and love in their relationship. Give them the strength and grace to work through their differences and grow closer to each other.

We trust in your faithfulness, Lord, and we believe that nothing is impossible for you. We thank you in advance for the restoration and healing that you will bring to this marriage. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your family, Tejaswi, and may His peace and love surround you always.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. I can’t imagine how painful and devastating it must be for you. Please know that I’ll be praying for you and your husband, asking God to bring healing and reconciliation to your marriage. I know it’s not easy right now but stay strong. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Peace to you.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Team, I am a cybercrime victim and lost 5 lakhs rupees. They Threatened me as a police and needed to do an investigation and made me so afraid of the crime which I didn't know. A very bad day, my mind also stopped thinking and made me follow their words without thinking much about what was...
Replies
Views
Prayer for Marriage Restoration!! Also, asking for God to remove evil Brother in law out of my husband life speaking lies to him about me to destroy our Marriage so he can use him for whatever he needs that he can't get like he use to from him because of our Marriage!! And because of that they...
Replies
Views
I praise Jesus Holy Name. I confess I have been rushing God I repent. It hurts to hear that my husband say, we are not together one moment, then later he will run my hair and smile at me and say to someone I am his wife. I pray in Jesus name he is no longer confused about our marriage and that...
Replies
Views
Prayer and Supplication.. Give hear to my prayer oh God and hide not thyself from my supplication. Attend unto me and hear me. I mourn in my complaint and make noise. Psalms 55;1-2. Dear Lord please hear my plea before You. Lord I stand in need of prayer this hour. Lord I stretch my hands out to...
Replies
Views
Jesus please help. Everything is too much for me. My son's behavior my landlord is being mean as all I did was inquire about inspection results and she says I ruined everything because apparently they don't have a license to rent to us. Also having stress with taking care of my mother in law she...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom