I’m asking all my brothers and sisters to pray that God restores my marriage. We have gotten a divorce. God has spoken to me that He will restore us and has a mission for us to help others in a Marriage Restoration (and Counseling) Ministry. I don’t know when or how. I do know that I need every bit of strength, hope, and faith that anyone who will, can pray for me to fight as hard as I can for my marriage. It is so hard fighting alone. I want to pray it happens NOW, but I also ask that you pray for my patience and peace with His timing.

Please pray for us and our family that we may be restored whole. Thank you so much!
Father right now I come into an agreement with my brother that you give him the strength and patience he needs to wait on you and trust you, the God of the possible!!! I rebuke the spirit of fear and apprehension from over his life! Father I thank you that divorce doesn't mean it's over, I also thank you that you're not a man, that you should lie, neither the son of man, that you should repent: hath you said it, and shall you not do it? Or hath you spoken, and shall not make it good? My friend if God has spoken to you hold on to that word because God doesn't lie!!!! Also read Mark 11:24 and speak that out loud to yourself, also purchase this book by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale: The Power of Positive Thinking, and I want you to focus on Chapter 4 which is titled: Try Prayer Power! Now if you follow this simple prayer formula I can guarantee that your wife will and you will be reconciled in no time! The key is to follow the formula to a tee everyday, Prayerize, Picturize, and Actualize! This will strengthen your faith and it will remove the spirit of worry and fear from your life!!! Also ask the Lord to search your heart and deliver and heal you of anything that's in you that contributed to the destruction of your marriage, also pray that the Lord delivers and heals your wife's heart as well!!! And last but not least engulf yourself in praise and worship music and worship God for what He has done, begin to thank Him for restoring your marriage regardless of what the enemy (devil) shows you just keep thanking God that it's done!!! Now once God restores your marriage please treat your wife with love and respect no matter what and remember she is God's daughter!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
149
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
182
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,173
Messages
16,796,850
Members
649,720
Latest member
Clieriortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom