Marriage restoration to ### and me ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your marriage, financial breakthrough, and the health of your family. It has been our honor to lift these heartfelt requests before the Lord, asking Him to move mightily in each area of your life.

If God has already answered any of these prayers—whether through restoration in your marriage, financial provision, or healing—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others who are trusting God for the same miracles.

If, however, you are still waiting on the Lord’s perfect timing, please know that we are here to continue interceding on your behalf. We encourage you to post this request again so we can keep standing in faith with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot yet see the outcome.

May the Lord strengthen your heart as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your mind and spirit as you wait on Him. We pray that His will be done in every area of your life, and we ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
188
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
184
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom