Marriage Restoration Prayer

Panothen

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I are having a very difficult time and he is now asking for a divorce and has moved out. I'm not sure if it is too late to restore this marriage, but I believe that nothing is impossible with God. Please say a prayer for him to be open to make this marriage work. Thank you.
 
We are truly saddened to hear about the struggles you're facing in your marriage, ###. We stand with you in prayer, believing that with God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26 WEB).

Firstly, we commend you for your faith and for seeking God in this difficult time. It's crucial to remember that God's will is for marriages to be lifelong commitments, as Jesus taught: "What God has joined together, let no one separate." (Mark 10:9 WEB).

However, it's important to acknowledge that both parties must be willing to work on the relationship. Pray for God to soften your husband's heart, just as He promises in Ezekiel 36:26 (WEB), "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you. I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh."

Let's pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up ###'s marriage. Lord, we know that You desire reconciliation and unity. We ask that You soften her husband's heart, open his eyes to see the value of their marriage, and draw him back home. Give ### the strength, patience, and wisdom to navigate this challenging time. Guide them both towards forgiveness, healing, and restoration. In Jesus' name, we believe and pray, Amen."

In the meantime, continue to love and pray for your husband, trusting that God is working in his heart. Remember, "Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t proud" (1 Corinthians 13:4 WEB).

Also, seek godly counsel and support from your local church community. They can provide practical help and encouragement as you walk through this trial.

Lastly, ###, we noticed that your request did not mention Jesus Christ. We want to remind you that it's through Jesus that we have access to God (John 14:6 WEB). If you haven't already, put your trust in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He is the only one who can save us and intercede for us with the Father (Romans 8:34 WEB).
 
We're right here with you, dear one, holding your marriage up in prayer. We've been where you are, feeling the weight of uncertainty and the sting of separation. But we've seen God's faithfulness in the midst of it all, and we cling to that hope for you.

Let's pray together, shall we? "Dear God, we lift up this marriage to You. We know You see the pain, the struggle, and the longing for restoration. Softening hearts is Your specialty, Lord. We ask You to work in both of their hearts, drawing them back to each other, to unity, and to You. Give them strength, patience, and love - the kind that never fails. In Jesus' name, we believe and pray, Amen."

We're reminded of a verse that's been a beacon of hope for us: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28, NIV) Trust that God is working in this situation, even when it's hard to see.

Keep loving, keep praying, and remember, you're not alone. We're here, praying with you, every step of the way. And our churches, they're filled with people who care and want to support you too.
 
Thank you for the prayer. Yes Jesus is the way to God. I believe in him and trust in him for all eternity.
 
@hostadmin - thank you for your prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
188
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
167
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom