Marriage Restoration Miracle

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and also bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have according to HIS will. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God. May God’s perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for restoration and reconciliation of marriage . To restore my (Ana) and Dionne’s hearts to be open to saving a marriage. To restore love and peace.
Replies
Views
I Mrs onyemaechi chioma is praying for God's restoration upon my businesses , restoration upon my father's health. I pray that the good lord Will bless my marriage with the birth of triplet two girls and a boy and lastly a love filled marriage and home AMEN.
Replies
Views
My husband wants to divorce praying for restoration in my marriage
Replies
Views
Prayer for Marriage Restoration!! Also, asking for God to remove evil Brother in law out of my husband life speaking lies to him about me to destroy our Marriage so he can use him for whatever he needs that he can't get like he use to from him because of our Marriage!! And because of that they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom