Marriage, Relationship, Peace And Health In Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aasthajessica

Guest
Dear Father I want to pray for each one who prayed for me and ###. Bless them with your love and happiness. I pray for ###'s family, bring peace and happiness to his family. Heal his uncle who is admitted to ### and struggling between life and death. Heal him, give him life so that through this Your name can be exalted. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, in agreement to her prayer, I pray for ###'s uncle's ill, may You heal him and give him perfect health. Please bless the family with Your peace, love, and joy. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Needs prayer for health, job, finance, family, and every problem as Nothing is impossible for the Lord. I ask prayer for peace and harmony in individuals' lives, may sickness leave my body in Jesus' name. I ask victory over my life. May the Lord open doors for success in a permanent job, secure...
Replies
5
Views
238
Bcoz of my husband's extra marital affair, I and my husband are always fighting each other... From 6 months there is no love between us... Bcoz of that our relationship is becoming weak... we have 2 kids... So plz pray for our marriage life.
Replies
6
Views
263
Please pray for healing in my marriage. ### has betrayed me in all ways. Please pray that he sees the error of his ways, repents, turns towards God and that our marriage is healed to be stronger than ever. Please pray that I have the right words and behaviors to help him and us.
Replies
9
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom