Marriage Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
My wife ### and me, ###, got remarried in January. She is drinking again and is seeing another man. She doesn’t want anything to do with The Lord. She made me move out two months ago and when I did she started filing for a divorce. She was pressuring me to sign them but I told her no, God hates divorce. She has filed for divorce. I responded to the divorce. It will probably be 3 months for a hearing. More than enough time for God. It’s also hard because we work together. She came up to me the other day explaining why she wants a divorce, and I just told her about God and she told me that was a turnoff. Please pray the Holy Spirit will convict her heart and she would accept Jesus as her savior. Also for me to have strength for patience as The Lord works in her. Because I am going to stand for my marriage, The Lord’s word is never wrong. Thank you.
 
I pray that you hold faith in our Lord, follow His words, and never stop praying. Pray with your heart not just your words. Pray with perseverance. Don't stop praying. May God bless you swiftly and soon. Through our Christ, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for full marriage reconciliation between my wife ### and me. She left last week and took our toddler daughter. I do not know what is happening, but I know I want them back so badly. My daughter is my entire world, and I love ### very much. Please pray for reconciliation, healing...
Replies
7
Views
138
Please pray for me, I need prayer for marriage restoration, peace, and unity, love, and intimacy in marriage. Husband to stay faithful and have fear of the Lord. And God to bring conviction to his heart to soften his heart to be the godly husband and father, making godly and wise choices not...
Replies
7
Views
161
Pls pray for my marriage. With my husband. He is staying now to his mother. Pray for his attitude and behavior. Guide us to know what to do in our situation.
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom