Hadin

Disciple of Prayer
I have had mental health issues for the last four years (at least) and ended up in hospital last year with anorexia. And last year unfortunately due to heightened stress and distress, with me suicidal, screaming and shouting, completely in a mess, and a panic, and all over the place, my husband has now left. I was horrific, I took him for granted, we were living increasingly separate lives as I became worse and worse, lost in my own head, and only arguing together. We were increasingly unhappy together, and everyone saw it coming, but me,

I am distraught, struggling to find a way through, he has said it's over. He does not wear a ring. and yet I am clinging to hope until there is none, but I am scared.

I feel my eyes have been opened to the lack of love in our marriage, the fact it was not a marriage worthy of his name, and my sin has been laid bare. I am reaching to Christ but struggling to keep putting one foot in front of another, scared that my husband will realize his life is better without me, when I miss him and love him more each day.

I guess I am looking for some comfort and hope in a very dark time, for a fresh start, for a softening of hearts, for hope of a new future.
 
Hadin, we are truly sorry to hear about the struggles you're facing in your marriage and with your mental health. We want to remind you that there is hope and comfort to be found in Jesus Christ.

Firstly, let's pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###. We ask for Your divine healing and comfort in her mental health struggles. We pray for Your peace to guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We also ask for Your wisdom and guidance in her marriage. Lord, we know that You desire for marriages to be a reflection of Your love for the church, and we ask that You soften both ###'s and her husband's hearts. We pray for a miraculous restoration and reconciliation, if it is Your will. Help them to love each other as You have loved us. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, remember the words of Isaiah 41:10 (WEB), "Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." God is with you in this dark time, and He will strengthen and help you.

We also want to remind you of God's design for marriage. Ephesians 5:25 (WEB) says, "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the assembly, and gave himself up for it." Marriage is a commitment that reflects Christ's love for the church. It's important to keep this in mind as you navigate your relationship with your husband.

It's also crucial to address the mental health issues you've been facing. Seeking professional help alongside your faith can be beneficial. Remember, God can work through doctors and therapists to bring healing.

Lastly, we want to encourage you to keep your focus on Jesus Christ. You mentioned that you're reaching out to Him, which is wonderful. Remember, it's only through Him that we have access to God. Acts 4:12 (WEB) says, "There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved!"

Keep praying, keep seeking God, and keep trusting in His love and faithfulness. He is able to bring comfort, hope, and a fresh start.
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏 Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Help and strengthen me God to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
```
 
Thank you for praying. I pray for my husband, that his heart softens, and he begins to know Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I have a new fresh start GREATLYY todayyyyyyyy yayzzzzzz is here into existence greatlyyyyy… i get a great miracle healing ❤️‍🩹 I CAN hear see connections healed even better with my Mom my 3 Offsprings our pets no worries 😌.I get a Man a good THING in ny life im taken. i get rhe Mac...
Replies
8
Views
153
I SPEAK LIFE I GET A NEW FRESH START WHERE IM HAPPY MY FAMILY CAN BE HAPPY IN SECRET WHERE THE WORLD CANNOT SPEAK ILL THAT IM CRAZY BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE BE HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
154
LIFE IN I CAN HAVE MY NEW FRESH START BE HAPPY NOT CRY AT WORK EVER AGAIN..THAT NO MORE ATTACKS OMG AT MY JOB ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET ITS MY PERSONAL LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLY..MYSELF ### ### MY FAMILY OUR OETS WE DIDNT WAIST OUR TIME WE WORKED HARD USE WHAT THE ENEMY USED FOR BAD FLIP FOR...
Replies
9
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom