Lord I come before you lifting the request of this man at your feet. I pray Lord that you would bless him with fresh revelation that you have defeated and overcome the power of our evil hearts. That there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ and that marriage was created by you. And that the covenant of marriage, when blessed by you, Lord is sacred. Though it will be tested, it will be shot at and it will be attacked constantly Lord, Love conquers all, endures all.
I pray Father you would fill his heart with your holy Spirit and his wife to that he would remind them that there is nothing new under the sun, that ALL sin, past present and future, have been paid and are therefore powerless. I pray Lord that both parties reach to you and only to you and trust in you to lead them through. I thank you Father that because of your blood we can declare victory over the evil one and stand in faith against his schemes. I ask that you clad this marriage with your holy armour and surround them with your angels. In Jesus' name, Amen.