Marriage Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jubal

Guest
Please pray for my friend ### who is going through marital problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers for my marriage, as we are going through a very difficult season. Please pray that God heals every wound, misunderstanding, resentment, and distance between my husband and me. Pray that He restores the love, trust, respect, communication, and commitment that have...
Replies
11
Views
189
Please pray for my marriage and for God’s will to be done. My husband and I were married on ###/###/#### after he came to the U.S. on a K1 visa. I entered this marriage in good faith and truly loved him, but over time the relationship became very painful and unhealthy. There has been emotional...
Replies
11
Views
272
Please be praying for ### and I as we navigate marriage problems. ### had an affair and wants to divorce ###, but ### hasn't left because ### says ### knows God doesn't like divorce so ### are living this co-parenting/roommate situation. ### am glad ### is here with the kids and ###, but ###...
Replies
7
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom