Marriage Please pray for me to marry ###

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
A desire for intimacy and companionship, as well as the longing for children, can be strong feelings, and it’s not easy when these longings are unfulfilled. I’m joining you in prayer as you continue to lift your desire for marriage before the Lord. God bless you.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Thank you so very much..x
 
A desire for intimacy and companionship, as well as the longing for children, can be strong feelings, and it’s not easy when these longings are unfulfilled. I’m joining you in prayer as you continue to lift your desire for marriage before the Lord. God bless you.
Thank you ###..xx
 
Praying for you. God bless

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been demonized for 6 years after I told a witch I wanted to marry a Christian. She invited evil spirits to my house and did a “satanic ceremony” that I could hear audibly which left me in a schizophrenic state. I’ve heard and felt demons and can see witches since she did that. This has gone...
Replies
7
Views
89
I would covet any and all prayers for my ### yr marriage. My wife has filed for divorce due to being unhappy. There is no adultery, abuse or addictions of any kind. I don't see it as biblical and hurt for her heart that has her feeling so unhappy. Others likely feeding the narrative that God...
Replies
17
Views
808
Praise the for me to marry soon. I have met a girl a few weeks back. Please pray of that's the one God has for me and if yes please bless us in marriage without delay. Please pray for my mother, my marriage, my sisters' marriage, and our children. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom