Marriage In Need Of Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for peace, love and harmony to return to our home and marriage.
 
God I ask that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I have had trouble communicating. Our marriage is in jeopardy not only due to that but also when a difficult situation that may turn into a disagreement occurs I either get angry or I leave the room. I suffer with depression then I shut down. We need prayers. I need to be more of a...
Replies
8
Views
160
God pl I pray to bring back my husband from the devil evil widow ### who broke my marriage,home and taken my husband.pl give him sense and return home
Replies
5
Views
131
Because of satan and all his agents (both spiritual and physical) fighting my marital life and my marriage sexual enjoyment via all forms of witchcraft, defilement, all their Masturbatory(sextoy) homosexuality, transexuality(Marine impure spirits of sexual immorality fornication prostitution) I...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom