Marriage In Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wogval

Guest
Prayer for my husband who has had several affairs on me one has produced a child, he is now a pastor. Pray that I can stay strong through this season in my life. I have lost my appetite, I am having really bad chest pains, we have been married for 25 years. I pray that God will deal with my husband and prick his heart and save him and show him the error of his ways in Jesus' name. He is not accountable anymore, we are not sexual and he doesn't talk to me and he sleeps in the basement, I have left the church and he lives as if he is not married, he has days when I don't see him at all and he stays gone for days at a time. I really need the people of God to pray, I have been hospitalized because the hurt is so strong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My spouse has filed for a divorce I do not want. She said there’s no path forward but I’m pleading with God to make a way. Please help me pray for reconciliation and healing for my marriage and family.
Replies
10
Views
195
Please pray for my husband to change his mind about leaving me. He is holding on to many past resentments and says he doesn’t know if he can get past them. He says I broke him beyond repair. I have made many positive changes over the past few months that he acknowledges but I’m afraid it’s too...
Replies
10
Views
712
Husband is having a huge crisis. Please all the prayer warriors please lift him up. He needs to sleep and take his medicine and he is on the road and I am struggling to get him to do what he needs to do. Jesus help him and me amen
Replies
14
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom