Marriage Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dfbsbv

Guest
my wife of ### years has asked for a separation; i am heartbroken. we are ministers who have worked together; on sunday we are telling our church board. i will still work there on sundays-she will be fulltimr as i have another full-time ministry. i am struggling. in addition our only daughter leaves for college in two weeks. i move out two days after that. please pray for healing and reconciliation.
 
Father I pray for healing in this marriage. Amen
 
Father, I ask for healing and reconciliation. Give vision to all ### involved. I ask for mercy from the throne of Grace, in Jesus' name.
 
Father God By your Touch heal this marriage you called together God bless this humble husband and forgive his wife father God right now please we need you for all marriages the devil is out on attacked on marriage hear our cry lord and forgive us this we ask in jesus name amen
 
Lord hear and answer the prayer of brother ###, repair their marriage and work out a miracle for him. I also pray for their daughter, may she begin her life with you as her guide. Give her good health, wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Give her intellect and interests towards studies. May she stay away from wrong company and wrong people in College. Once again Lord our saviour save brother ###'s marriage, restore it as earlier. Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, and prayer intercessors I am grateful for what you did to my marriage. I pray the same is done with this marriage. May love, joy, and happiness fill their hearts for each other. My all evil, satanic hinderances never enter their lives. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Romantic relationship headed to marriage. Let the Holy Spirit connect us. I don't know who this is. I am ###. Lord help me not to lose hope. Lord remove everything that is stopping ### to be joined with me. Lord bring into my life everything that will accelerate this to happen...
Replies
8
Views
161
please pray with me in the name of Jesus, asking God to restore and heal me reconcile this marriage. Deliver my husband from disbelief that he accepts Jesus Christ as his saver. I’m feeling lost trapped in my only prayer and hope is to keep praying, but I’m losing my strength since it’s been so...
Replies
6
Views
281
Praise be to God. Please pray for the below. I hope the below prayer request will be successful by God through Jesus Christ! Amen! (1) We have paid a lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. Many months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet return back the amount to us...
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom