Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my partner, we are planning to settle down this year earlier January but my partner is rejecting our marriage proposal. Please pray for my father-in-law to accept our marriage. 🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
403
Dear Lord Jesus, My mom and dad ancestor need to learn to accept me for who I am. My mom doesn’t like me putting on sunscreen or like a certain amount because it makes me look greasy and for my face will be too shiny, but I put it on because the sun attacks in regardless of sunscreen, my pace...
Replies
10
Views
198
Please pray that my mom, dad, and siblings should accept my marriage, this year anyhow by God's grace I should get married, please pray. My both parents are not taking any initiative, pray that their heart should change and they should also accept my boyfriend.
Replies
4
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom