Marriage/abuse/spiritual Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TFERNANDO

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY WORK AND FAMILY and our relationship with eachother
 
God her wish may fulfil by your name In Jesus name Amen
 
Hear this prayer Lord. I know that you hear this simple but heart felt plea. May you please place a healing hand upon them lord and let them know you are there.

In you merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen
 
Lord the family desires marital abundancy and the gift of Christ's love. Amen.
 
i pray that the issues here are resolved in line with God's loving will
 
bless them abundantly, and pour your blessings on her family.

in jesus name amen
 
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH please do continue to pray and break all bondages... and that The Lord will guide so that I won't get provoked and just relax in Jesus' love and know that He is God and I can be still and not try to fight back or defend myself but rather sit back and watch The Lord vindicate me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual warfare is raging around me. Devil is trying to cause arguments between me and others. Expecially one friendship is being heavilly attacked. Father protect me and my close circle from the enemy's attacks and tries to divide. In Jesus name and blood I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
127
Please pray for me about this: I have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare for years after leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. I'm sitting here literally struggling with depression and suicidal ideation because of something else going on in my life right now (in addition to...
Replies
5
Views
95
I am facing intense spiritual warfare. Over my family and others. Asking prayer support Lord will quide what and about whom to pray. I know I stand in his stregth and in him I have all I need. In Jesus blood and name I am saved, santified and made child of God. And in his name and blood I hold...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom