Mark salvation, deliverance, has kept things that ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Wednesday night while I was out, and my wife was home an incident occurred with a neighbor. What my wife told me when I got home made me angry, and brought tears to my eyes. It seems that a neighbor savagely beat her daughter. The little girl ran from her mother's car to another neighbor for...
Replies
8
Views
330
Healing for myself from the top of my head to my toes I need a miracle salvation for my children and grandchildren deliverance for my son and daughter they both drink every day my son needs a job they took his manager position from him and hourly wage cut his hrs and days he needs to get out of...
Replies
11
Views
647
Heavenly Father, thank you my Lord for all you do for all of us. Please forgive me for my sins Father. Please Father lead me to righteousness in your precious name, and to be a servant that honors you with every step I take and every move I make. I pray again for deliverance from so many...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom