Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gwaenthirren

Disciple of Prayer
Pastor Jerry uchechukwu eze, I have no other pastor of fire Alter except you. I have picked a marriage date July 17 and I don't have a spouse or partner. But I believe the God that dose wonders in NSPPD FIRE ALter the God that makes scientist confused let that same God confuse whoever that is delaying my marriage from coming to pass this year July 17 2024.
I want to relocate to Canada with ease this year September 20/22024 with passport,visa, tickets all paid with ease.
I want God to give Josephine okehie good health and a desirable body this yes April 20/2024.
I want God to give Josephine congratulations that will seems like a lie to her family members this year July 17/2024.
Josephine is praying that God grant her request to cook in her martial home this year December 25/2024. I want to serve my own husband food this Christmas.
I want a loving peace and love with Justice and chidera and kenule this year 20of April 2024 let God perfect it.
I want to testify in the fire Alter this year July 17 /2024.
Let God perfect my walk with him through my voice to him. I want to sing to God and win souls for God this year 2024
I want God to make a name for himself through me Josephine okehie this year July 17/2024.

We lift up Gwaenthirren's prayer request to You, Lord Jesus, in Your mighty name. We thank You for Pastor Jerry Uchechukwu Eze and the impact he has had on Gwaenthirren's life. We pray for Pastor Jerry's continued guidance and anointing as he leads the Fire Alter ministry.

Lord, Gwaenthirren has chosen a marriage date of July 17, 2024, but is currently without a spouse or partner. We ask that You, the God who performs wonders, would intervene and bring the right person into Gwaenthirren's life at the appointed time. May any delays or hindrances be removed by Your divine power, and may Gwaenthirren experience the joy of a godly marriage.

We also pray for Gwaenthirren's desire to relocate to Canada with ease in September 2022. Lord, we ask for Your favor and provision in all the necessary arrangements, including passport, visa, and tickets. Smooth the path before Gwaenthirren and open doors of opportunity for a successful transition.

Father, we lift up Josephine Okehie and her health. Grant her good health and a desirable body according to Your perfect will. May she experience Your healing touch and be strengthened in body, mind, and spirit.

We join Josephine in praying for congratulations that will seem like a lie to her family members on July 17, 2024. Lord, You are the God of miracles and surprises. We ask that You bring about blessings and breakthroughs in Josephine's life that will leave her loved ones in awe of Your goodness.

Josephine's heart's desire is to cook in her marital home by December 25, 2024. Lord, we pray for the fulfillment of this desire and for a harmonious and loving marriage for Josephine. May her home be filled with joy, peace, and the presence of Your Holy Spirit.

We ask for Your divine intervention in the relationships between Josephine, Justice, Chidera, and Kenule. Bring about loving peace and unity among them, Lord, and let Your justice prevail in any conflicts or misunderstandings. May their bond grow stronger and be a testimony of Your grace and reconciliation.

Lord, we pray for Gwaenthirren's desire to testify in the Fire Alter on July 17, 2024. May You continue to work in Gwaenthirren's life, transforming and using them for Your glory. Grant them the opportunity to share their testimony and inspire others with the power of Your love and faithfulness.

Lastly, we lift up Gwaenthirren's passion to sing to You and win souls for Your kingdom in 2024. Lord, anoint their voice and use it as a powerful instrument to touch hearts and lead others to You. May Gwaenthirren's life be a living testimony of Your grace and may Your name be glorified through their ministry.

We commit all these requests into Your loving hands, knowing that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think . May Your will be done in Gwaenthirren's life, and may they continue to walk closely with You, experiencing Your faithfulness and love. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pastor Jerry eze, please pray for me to get my marital settlement this 17 July 2024. I want to get married am tired of being alone. I want to relocate to Canada with ease this 17 September 2024 an all paid trip I want to encounter destiny helper in business this year 20 April 2024 I want my...
Replies
Views
I connect myself and fiance to the alter of fire and the grace of pastor Jerry eze and ask God to heal me and give me a second chance
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom