Marical

Mary vartabedian

Humble Prayer Partner
I really need a miracle, the end of March my lease is up and I need to find a place to live, I live in ###, ###, I have been looking but no luck, I don't want to go back living in an apartment because the rent is very high. Please my ### in law is looking for a place in ###, ###, or ###, ###, please let him find a house to rent.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me make more phone calls. Please help me get some luck tomorrow. Your luck God’s luck, not good luck, but yours to help me. Because I really want to become a puppeteer and I want to be able to not have to be a zookeeper for the rest of my life because I do not like...
Replies
7
Views
104
Father in order to get a special grant for rent arrears, a third party (i.e., an organization or person) must be willing and agree to pay my rent arrears and I HAVE to demonstrate the ability to pay future rent. I have neither of those. I’m really at the end of my rope with this whole situation...
Replies
7
Views
217
Father in Heaven, I am stressed out. In Jesus name I ask you for wisdom in making choices in all matters including rent debt and a renewal lease for my apartment. I also ask for open doors to honorable income, provision, and healing. I am Far far behind in rent and don’t know how to get out of...
Replies
9
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom