marcole protection behind the ### wall. salvation, peace love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Praying Deuteronomy 31:8 "It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.â€

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.â€

Psalm 91:1-16 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.†For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ..."

Psalm 23:1-6 "A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. ..."

Psalm 71:24 "And my tongue will talk of your righteous help all the day long, for they have been put to shame and disappointed who sought to do me hurt."

John 6:37 "All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out."

John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

1 Timothy 2:3-6 "This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time."

Ephesians 1:3-23 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will, to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, ..."

Hebrews 7:25 "Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them."

Acts 16:31 "And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.â€

John 16:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.â€

Isaiah 26:3 "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you."

Psalm 119:165 "Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble."

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

Isaiah 54:10 "For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,†says the Lord, who has compassion on you." Praising God for his lovingkindness and tender mercies, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I am praying for his Salvation. I am also praying that he will be witness to others.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🇺🇸 National & World 🌎🌍🌏 Leaders, (Church and Political)... 1 Tim 2:1, 1 Tim 2:2, 1 Tim 2:3, 1 Tim 2:4 Salvation, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection, Peace of The Beautiful or Glorious Land, Dan 11:41, Rom 10:1, and Salvation of its People Worldwide, Ps 122:6... SAVE THE WORST, BLESS THE BEST, GUIDE...
Replies
6
Views
126
🇺🇸 National & World 🌎🌍🌏 Leaders, (Church and Political)... 1 Tim 2:1 1 Tim 2:2 1 Tim 2:3 1 Tim 2:4 Salvation, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection, Peace of The Beautiful or Glorious Land, Dan 11:41, Rom 10:1, and Salvation of its People Worldwide, Ps 122:6... SAVE THE WORST, BLESS THE BEST, GUIDE THEM...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom