Nomnac
Servant of All
Many prayers needed to ask the Lord my savior to turn my marriage back. I love and miss my wife. I know the Lord hears me. I would do anything to save my marriage. I ask the Lord to bring my wife back. I do not care what she has done or is doing. It hurts, yes, but I FORGIVE as the Lord forgives me. God, help me, Bring ### back, please. She has an amazing heart, I miss it so much. I know that God is my first and foremost, but it is so hard not to think of my wife. I ask you Lord once again. What do you want me to do. How do you want me to fulfill your needs for you to fulfill my want of my wife. I know you Lord give us everything we need in life. I know you will bring her home and we will be happily ever married until you want to bring me home to you Lord. Amen
