Many Christians do Pagan Worship And serve other gods

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you? Watch the videos to understand why I would say such a Thing:

Semiramis was Noah's granddaughter, and both the mother and wife of Nimrod. According to various legends, Semiramis became pregnant after engaging in an adulterous affair while married to Nimrod. Around this same time, Nimrod dies an violent and untimely death. In an effort to retain power and to hide her misdeeds, Semiramis makes a imost audacious claim. She publicly declares that upon Nimrod’s death he had been resurrected as the god of the Sun. As the Sun god, Nimrod used his sun rays to miraculously inseminate Semiramis with a child. This child was thus considered to be divinely conceived. The child’s name was Tammuz, which she claimed was the reincarnated Nimrod. (Thus, Semiramis was both Nimrod’s wife and mother.)

English:
English:

Español:

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus sayeth the Lord, Learne not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signes of heauen, for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Zephaniah 1:5 And them that worship the hoste of heauen vpon the house tops, & them that worship, and that sweare by the Lord, and that sweare by Malcham:

Deuteronomy 11:16 Take heede to your selues, that your heart be not deceiued, and ye turne aside, and serue other gods, and worship them:
Many of you think that the day you worship is unimportant. But, it says serve. If you goto church on SUNDAY you are serving the sun god, Tammuz. If you goto a church that has an obilisk shape, you are serving Nimrod. If you worship Mary, or any of her other names, you are worshiping and serving the Queen of Heaven, known as Semiramis. If you follow Easter practices, you are serving her. If you follow worldly Christmas practices, you are serving her.

Last edited:
I only listen to what Jesus said. I have watched Ron Wyatt here and there but, do not find everything to be 100% as the scripture says. I know there are those who want to say it is in the Ark of the Covenant or on top of it: But, the actual Ark has not been found, regardless of Ron's Claims of finding it. They have found a wall in a cistern, where it could possibly be behind recently, which is next to the temple mount, but they have no legal provisions to go there.

What does scripture say about Jesus'Body? It says he was taken down from the cross, quickly put in the tomb, and the stone rolled on it. So: Because the Sabbath was going to come: And it was a different Sabbath because of the Passover, they had to hurry. Jewish/all people are unclean for a day once they touch a dead thing, including a body. Scripture tells us it was the middle of the week that he died on, see above. Further, the Ark was unable to be approached except by a designated priest who wore a bell one time a year. So this explanation is very not likely. What I will say, is the priests were so scared they wore a bell: And the ones that touched it without permission died.
Next I will say that the church of the sepulchre is on the opposite side of Jerusalem from the actual tomb and garden. Constantine's wife found a pagan Roman temple (circa 125 AD) according to the records and that is where the church of the sepulchre was built at her bidding. If the Jews were killed from coming near the Arke how could Ron Wyatt be that near to the Arke?

2 Samuel 6:
6 ¶ And when they came to Nachons threshing floore, Uzzah put forth his hand to the Arke of God, and tooke hold of it, for the oxen shooke it.

7 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah, and God smote him there for his errour, and there he died by the Arke of God.

1Samuel 6:

19 ¶ And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the Arke of the Lord, euen he smote of the people fiftie thousand, and threescore and tenne men: and the people lamented, because the Lord had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

20 And the men of Bethshemesh said, Who is able to stand before this holy Lord God? and to whom shal he goe vp from vs?

21 ¶ And they sent messengers to the inhabitants of Kiriath-iearim, saying, The Philistines haue brought againe the Arke of the Lord; come ye downe, and fetch it vp to you.

So if you look into it, touch it it kills. And it curses those who go near it:

1Sanuel 5:

6 But the hand of the Lord was heauy vpon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with Emerods, euen Ashdod, and the coastes thereof.

7 And when the men of Ashdod saw that it was so, they said, The Arke of the God of Israel shall not abide with vs: for his hand is sore vpon vs, and vpon Dagon our god.

8 They sent therefore, and gathered all the lords of the Philistines vnto them, and said, What shall we doe with the Arke of the God of Israel? And they answered, Let the Arke of the God of Israel bee caried about vnto Gath. And they caried the Arke of the God of Israel about thither.

9 And it was so, that after they had caried it about, the hand of the Lord was against the citie with a very great destruction: and hee smote the men of the citie both small and great, and they had Emerods in their secret parts.

10 ¶ Therfore they sent the Arke of God to Ekron: and it came to passe as the Arke of God came to Ekron, that the Ekronites cried out, saying, They haue brought about the Arke of the God of Israel to vs, to slay vs, and our people.

Ron Wyatt's claims are similar to Joseph Smith. I saw it, but it isn't possible because.... But even more audacious because he claims he had access to the mercy seat. That would be touching. (access) Ron Wyatt was better than Uzzah or the Philistines?

I am waiting to see what is behind this wall:
Actually all his evidence is scriptural, you have to read the book of Jeremiah why would he lie, he has nothong to lose he is not a millionaire, people always say he is not a proper qualified archeologist, and yet Gideon, David a lot of people God used were not qualified or were the least in his family, even the true crossing of the red sea is being revisited more often.. even if you look at the back of old bibles you will see where they claim mount Sinai is near the crest red sea, which has always been wrong..

You are way off when you say Joseph Smith claims are similar, Joseph Smith added his book of Mormon to there beliefs, and claims he had the true first 5 books of the bible which he translated, which was translated wrong..
Ron Wyatt wasn't looking to make money or start a religion he wasn't the only one who went on his expeditions, he did have other people, he just wanted to show people the bible is true.. my belief is he did find what he has claimed.. you can see he has a real love for the Lord and can sense the holy spirit was guiding him..
It's like when they first discovered the where abouts of noahs ark, at the same time Charles Darwin came up with the evolution theory.. every time someone finds something from the past which is linked to the bible, some one will come out with scientific theory to try and overpower it..

I know you pull out a lot of verses some of your teachings is not on point when Jesus said it is finished, that was it... we don't need tomlive by the mosaic law where not in the old testiment.. Jesus taught me how to witness using the new testiment, because it's the new covenant.. I won't live by old testiment laws even if my family blood line is jewish

Last edited:
Actually all his evidence is scriptural, you have to read the book of Jeremiah why would he lie, he has nothong to lose he is not a millionaire, people always say he is not a proper qualified archeologist, and yet Gideon, David a lot of people God used were not qualified or were the least in his family, even the true crossing of the red sea is being revisited more often.. even if you look at the back of old bibles you will see where they claim mount Sinai is near the crest red sea, which has always been wrong..

You are way off when you say Joseph Smith claims are similar, Joseph Smith added his book of Mormon to there beliefs, and claims he had the true first 5 books of the bible which he translated, which was translated wrong..
Ron Wyatt wasn't looking to make money or start a religion he wasn't the only one who went on his expeditions, he did have other people, he just wanted to show people the bible is true.. my belief is he did find what he has claimed.. you can see he has a real love for the Lord and can sense the holy spirit was guiding him..
It's like when they first discovered the where abouts of noahs ark, at the same time Charles Darwin came up with the evolution theory.. every time someone finds something from the past which is linked to the bible, some one will come out with scientific theory to try and overpower it..

I know you pull out a lot of verses some of your teachings is not on point when Jesus said it is finished, that was it... we don't need tomlive by the mosaic law where not in the old testiment.. Jesus taught me how to witness using the new testiment, because it's the new covenant.. I won't live by old testiment laws even if my family blood line is jewish
Joseph Smith said there were golden tablets in a cave (this is what I was referring to) but no one has ever seen the cave: Mr. Wyatt claims he sealed it and left- and would provide evidence which he never has. This is the comparison I made.

Lastly if you read the scripture I posted above where I said Jesus said: He said we must do it. If we are not more righteous than the Pharisses and Scribes like he said: He said (Jesus) we will not enter Heaven. He said this repeatedly in multiple ways. I did not make up those lines of scripture. You should read them carefully. I say this in love.

Joseph Smith said there were golden tablets in a cave (this is what I was referring to) but no one has ever seen the cave: Mr. Wyatt claims he sealed it and left- and would provide evidence which he never has. This is the comparison I made.

Lastly if you read the scripture I posted above where I said Jesus said: He said we must do it. If we are not more righteous than the Pharisses and Scribes like he said: He said (Jesus) we will not enter Heaven. He said this repeatedly in multiple ways. I did not make up those lines of scripture. You should read them carefully. I say this in love.
Oh put down wrong book was th I one

2 Maccabees 2 v 4-8

Jeremiah Hides the Tent, Ark, and Altar

4 It was also in the same document that the prophet, having received an oracle, ordered that the tent and the ark should follow with him, and that he went out to the mountain where Moses had gone up and had seen the inheritance of God. 5 Jeremiah came and found a cave-dwelling, and he brought there the tent and the ark and the altar of incense; then he sealed up the entrance. 6 Some of those who followed him came up intending to mark the way, but could not find it. 7 When Jeremiah learned of it, he rebuked them and declared: “The place shall remain unknown until God gathers his people together again and shows his mercy. 8 Then the Lord will disclose these things, and the glory of the Lord and the cloud will appear, as they were shown in the case of Moses, and as Solomon asked that the place should be specially consecrated.”

Oh put down wrong book was th I one

2 Maccabees 2 v 4-8

Jeremiah Hides the Tent, Ark, and Altar

4 It was also in the same document that the prophet, having received an oracle, ordered that the tent and the ark should follow with him, and that he went out to the mountain where Moses had gone up and had seen the inheritance of God. 5 Jeremiah came and found a cave-dwelling, and he brought there the tent and the ark and the altar of incense; then he sealed up the entrance. 6 Some of those who followed him came up intending to mark the way, but could not find it. 7 When Jeremiah learned of it, he rebuked them and declared: “The place shall remain unknown until God gathers his people together again and shows his mercy. 8 Then the Lord will disclose these things, and the glory of the Lord and the cloud will appear, as they were shown in the case of Moses, and as Solomon asked that the place should be specially consecrated.”
2 Maccabees 2 v
8 Then shall the Lord shew them these things, and the glory of the Lord shall appeare, and the cloud also as it was shewed vnder Moises, and as when Solomon desired that the place might be honourably sanctified.
9 It was also declared that he being wise, offered the sacrifice of dedication, and of the finishing of the Temple.

So to answer you first I give you verse 8 & 9:

They are important because Solomon was finishing the temple. In order to finish the temple he had to install the Ark of the Covenant as this is a requirement of the temple.
KJB1611 2Chronicles 35

3 And said vnto the Leuites, that taught all Israel, which were holy vnto the Lord, Put the holy Arke in the house, which Solomon the sonne of Dauid king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden vpon your shoulders: serue now the Lord your God, and his people Israel.

King Josiah asked the Levites to carry the arke into the house which Solomon built. This was the last time it was seen.

There is problem with the Accuracy of 2 Maccabees which is why it is Apocrypha and not Bible.

Macabees was written at 100 years BC this account post dates the time of Josiah by 500 years. So the accuracy of the Book of Macabees failed the test. Because : This is important because it is documented that the Lord stopped communicating with Israel at end of Prophet Malachai which was written 445BC which was the last prophet that communicated with God.

2 Maccabees was written in Koine Greek,[1] probably in Alexandria,[2] Egypt, c. 124 BC.

This also disqualified it from the Bible- Because to be included in the old Testament:
Written in Jerusalum
in Paleo Aramaic
Divine Relevation
And no less than 400 years before Christ. So that means 2 Macabees failed all of the requirements to be scripture.

2 Maccabees 2 v
8 Then shall the Lord shew them these things, and the glory of the Lord shall appeare, and the cloud also as it was shewed vnder Moises, and as when Solomon desired that the place might be honourably sanctified.
9 It was also declared that he being wise, offered the sacrifice of dedication, and of the finishing of the Temple.

So to answer you first I give you verse 8 & 9:

They are important because Solomon was finishing the temple. In order to finish the temple he had to install the Ark of the Covenant as this is a requirement of the temple.
KJB1611 2Chronicles 35

3 And said vnto the Leuites, that taught all Israel, which were holy vnto the Lord, Put the holy Arke in the house, which Solomon the sonne of Dauid king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden vpon your shoulders: serue now the Lord your God, and his people Israel.

King Josiah asked the Levites to carry the arke into the house which Solomon built. This was the last time it was seen.

There is problem with the Accuracy of 2 Maccabees which is why it is Apocrypha and not Bible.

Macabees was written at 100 years BC this account post dates the time of Josiah by 500 years. So the accuracy of the Book of Macabees failed the test. Because : This is important because it is documented that the Lord stopped communicating with Israel at end of Prophet Malachai which was written 445BC which was the last prophet that communicated with God.

2 Maccabees was written in Koine Greek,[1] probably in Alexandria,[2] Egypt, c. 124 BC.

This also disqualified it from the Bible- Because to be included in the old Testament:
Written in Jerusalum
in Paleo Aramaic
Divine Relevation
And no less than 400 years before Christ. So that means 2 Macabees failed all of the requirements to be scripture.
However if you followed the traditional plan of where the layout of the land you will find faults, as even the wall where they pray isnt the proper location.. what you must remember I that some of these banned books are starting to show evidence which is hard to believe, to example the 7 mountains in Antarctica but because everything shifted after the flood, they now have located them, Egypt and Antartica are not that close to each other

But why would Ron Wyatt lie, i Don believe he lied..
Jesus died on the cross he got pierced on the side the earth shook and opened his blood dripped down on to the mercy seat, to make up a story like that and spend your life savings and take your kids on an expedition, he's not that type of person he really is passionate and totally loves God

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please, where is your evidence that Semiramis was Noah's granddaughter? I've been studying this topic and so far, there is no mention of her in the Bible, apart from a loose reference to possibly being the queen of heaven as worshipped in Jeremiah.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This post was originally titled 4 Principles Christian Bloggers should affirm about sex. Several times since, I’ve thought that was far too narrow. Rather, all Christians should understand and embrace these principles—the four I’m sharing (again) today and the three I’ll share next week. From...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
Dear LORD Jesus Christ, Waiting On God--A Lesson On Prayer From The Eagle I am intrigued with God's creation. God is the greatest artist and scientist ever. Psalm 14:1 says, ?The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.? It takes a fool to say there is no God if he can see and hear the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom