Many Christians do Pagan Worship And serve other gods

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you? Watch the videos to understand why I would say such a Thing:

Semiramis was Noah's granddaughter, and both the mother and wife of Nimrod. According to various legends, Semiramis became pregnant after engaging in an adulterous affair while married to Nimrod. Around this same time, Nimrod dies an violent and untimely death. In an effort to retain power and to hide her misdeeds, Semiramis makes a imost audacious claim. She publicly declares that upon Nimrod’s death he had been resurrected as the god of the Sun. As the Sun god, Nimrod used his sun rays to miraculously inseminate Semiramis with a child. This child was thus considered to be divinely conceived. The child’s name was Tammuz, which she claimed was the reincarnated Nimrod. (Thus, Semiramis was both Nimrod’s wife and mother.)

English:
English:

Español:

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus sayeth the Lord, Learne not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signes of heauen, for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Zephaniah 1:5 And them that worship the hoste of heauen vpon the house tops, & them that worship, and that sweare by the Lord, and that sweare by Malcham:

Deuteronomy 11:16 Take heede to your selues, that your heart be not deceiued, and ye turne aside, and serue other gods, and worship them:
Many of you think that the day you worship is unimportant. But, it says serve. If you goto church on SUNDAY you are serving the sun god, Tammuz. If you goto a church that has an obilisk shape, you are serving Nimrod. If you worship Mary, or any of her other names, you are worshiping and serving the Queen of Heaven, known as Semiramis. If you follow Easter practices, you are serving her. If you follow worldly Christmas practices, you are serving her.

Last edited:
Do you? Watch the videos to understand why I would say such a Thing:

Semiramis was Noah's granddaughter, and both the mother and wife of Nimrod. According to various legends, Semiramis became pregnant after engaging in an adulterous affair while married to Nimrod. Around this same time, Nimrod dies an violent and untimely death. In an effort to retain power and to hide her misdeeds, Semiramis makes a imost audacious claim. She publicly declares that upon Nimrod’s death he had been resurrected as the god of the Sun. As the Sun god, Nimrod used his sun rays to miraculously inseminate Semiramis with a child. This child was thus considered to be divinely conceived. The child’s name was Tammuz, which she claimed was the reincarnated Nimrod. (Thus, Semiramis was both Nimrod’s wife and mother.)

English:
English:

Español:

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus sayeth the Lord, Learne not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signes of heauen, for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Zephaniah 1:5 And them that worship the hoste of heauen vpon the house tops, & them that worship, and that sweare by the Lord, and that sweare by Malcham:

Deuteronomy 11:16 Take heede to your selues, that your heart be not deceiued, and ye turne aside, and serue other gods, and worship them:
Many of you think that the day you worship is unimportant. But, it says serve. If you goto church on SUNDAY you are serving the sun god, Tammuz. If you goto a church that has an obilisk shape, you are serving Nimrod. If you worship Mary, or any of her other names, you are worshiping and serving the Queen of Heaven, known as Semiramis. If you follow Easter practices, you are serving her. If you follow worldly Christmas practices, you are serving her.
Actually Constinetine changed the day of worship because of his clashings with the Jews.

We need the power of the Holy Spirit to guide us through the dark route of paganism all around us. Pagans love to make lots of money and when they die will not be able to take a penny to the grave. Pagans are all the atheists we see around us refusing to come to Jesus and get saved and on their way to heaven. All agnostics and humanists are pagans who reject the Lord. Let us all fast and pray for them. We live around all kinds of pagans that need the Lord. Invite all of them to church and make sure they get saved and on their way to glory.

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your abilities to bless us with knowledge of Your Holy Days, for today is Your Day to worship as in every Day, for Your ability to stop as well as remove Fear from us Your beloved children! Thank You, Praise You Lord for this person who calls themselves YashuahComes, Lord Jesus only You truly know what she needs, bless her with what she needs in You, food, clothing, shelter, students, work for her husband, money, You etc! Give us Your Love for each other, remove judgement from her judging Your children. Give her Your ability to claim things for herself Your way! Forgive us for not doing everything Your Way! All in Jesus! Amen! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your convictions! I know I used to freak out about finding out about what certain things truly meant but I also have come to know that some of us truly have Christ Mass in our hearts while others gather around a tree. While some of us may not want to know things we shouldn't be panicked to make others know. Remove panick from us! Remove fear from us! All in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You have only got three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got. And when something bad happens you can either let it define you, destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name please give me the desire and strength to live my life giving it all I’ve got to fulfill and accomplish the purpose You created me for. And let everything that I go through cause me to grow closer to You, conform me into the image of Christ Jesus, make me stronger, and wiser. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and all those I am concerned about. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

You have only got three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got. And when something bad happens you can either let it define you, destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name please give me the desire and strength to live my life giving it all I’ve got to fulfill and accomplish the purpose You created me for. And let everything that I go through cause me to grow closer to You, conform me into the image of Christ Jesus, make me stronger, and wiser. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and all those I am concerned about. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
I give it all I've got.

@Reborn12345 @BrotherDouglass Thank you both for being brave.
I go to church on different days of the week as the church is open 7 days a week with sermons every day, sometimes i dont go, another church I use to attend was open every day also and had prayer rooms going every day..
I was taught the seventh day Adventist way, but didn't find the Lord there but found the Lord amongst another church..
however a Seventh day Pastor I use to see, taught me that there will be people who will be saved who don't attend on a Saturday but love the Lord also.. but I have also felt the holy spirit move on Christians who go to Sunday and Saturday churches..

Last edited:
I go to church on different days of the week as the church is open 7 days a week with sermons every day, sometimes i dont go, another church I use to attend was open every day also and had prayer rooms going every day..
I was taught the seventh day Adventist way, but didn't find the Lord there but found the Lord amongst another church..
however a Seventh day Pastor I use to see, taught me that there will be people who will be saved who don't attend on a Saturday but love the Lord also.. but I have also felt the holy spirit move on Christians who go to Sunday and Saturday churches..
I have a dear friend who is Seventh Day Adventist, there are other 7th day not adventist churches. Look up Church of God, 7th day. They are worldwide. We can worship any day...Not the problem. When we worship at a church that has a different agenda, we are part of that agenda. If they are worshiping a different god, whether they know they are or not, this is the problem. When we go on the day that is dedicated to the sun-god, Tammuz, this is also a problem. Because the scripture says serve or worship. I understand many churches are with self righteous attitudes, and many have no love, and have rules contrary to the WORD of the Father. You should go to a church if you go, that uses the correct Bible, has minimal to no doctrine outside of the WORD, and has love.

This is one of their web sites: http://www.cog7day.org/ There are many different versions of this in the US and worldwide.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This post was originally titled 4 Principles Christian Bloggers should affirm about sex. Several times since, I’ve thought that was far too narrow. Rather, all Christians should understand and embrace these principles—the four I’m sharing (again) today and the three I’ll share next week. From...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
Dear LORD Jesus Christ, Waiting On God--A Lesson On Prayer From The Eagle I am intrigued with God's creation. God is the greatest artist and scientist ever. Psalm 14:1 says, ?The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.? It takes a fool to say there is no God if he can see and hear the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom