Man's Intestines Burst

  • Thread starter Thread starter pat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pat

Guest
please pray for ###, his intestines burst and he is in surgery right now.
 
Dear Jesus we beg you take over this surgery and bless every man and woman in that room. You are the ultimate healer Lord, nothing happens if you do not allow it. Make ### another one of those who walk around shouting your name to the wind. Thank you Lord in you we trust.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for deliverance and divine healing for me. Suffering from gastrointestinal issues with palpitations. I know El-Roi can do it.
Replies
7
Views
257
hello my intestines are sick I have a lot of gas and I am constipated I feel very bad please pray for me so that my intestine liver heals
Replies
8
Views
365
I hate changes especially when I got to meet the person I met 2 years ago and he change his looks because I burst into tears when I see a completely different person and I don't like feeling like that I want to care less about change and it won't affect me so badly that I start crying when I see...
Replies
5
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,292
Messages
16,820,865
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom