Man of God we have been married for ###

Pithis

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God we have been married for 13 years and we are blessed with a boy now 9 years old. Now we are unable to have another baby because I cannot realize the sperm during sexual intercourse and this has brought a lot of pain in our marriage. Man of God, pray for us to be blessed with a baby girl. Yours, Mr and Mrs ### ###
 
Believe Powerfully,

visualize that God helped you already, your family and your wife is happy because of your daughter. And ask God this way..

whatever you ask for in prayer

believe that you have received it.

BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE 'RECEIVED IT"

IN THE NAME OF JESUS
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Proverbs 1:26 – “I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse can come as a surprise to many because it seems harsh. Wisdom, which is personified...
Replies
7
Views
215
I have been married for 8 years now and no children to show for it. I have done ### IVF fail. I have my own children.
Replies
4
Views
337
I have been married for the past eleven years now but no child. Papa, please remember me in your prayers.
Replies
5
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom