Man of God, praise the lord, l ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your healing grace. You know the exact rhythm Your hands designed for my heart. I praise You for calming the racing, the fluttering, and the fear, and for restoring my cardiovascular system to perfect function. Thank You for the strength to breathe and my life. I...
Replies
11
Views
173
Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
325
Please pray for me. Let's just say, after more than 3 years of adjusting to my physical and mental disabilities I still have some difficulty dealing with my 'conditions' and such. On the bright side, "I'M ALIVE TODAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD!" and "AFTER BEING BACKSLIDDEN FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS, OUR...
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,501
Messages
16,800,370
Members
650,018
Latest member
Naurmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom