man of God plz pray for me. ### I have an appointment

Betty Ounoi

Humble Prayer Warrior
man of God plz pray for me. tomorrow i have an appointment but my boss did not want to give the time for that appointment. plz pray for me so that she can give a day off for the appointment. i know with God all things are possible.
 
Blessed be the person, who does not seek counsel from the wicked, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit at the seat of scoffers. No, their delight is in the law of the Lord and in his law they meditate day and night. They are like a tree firmly planted by a stream of water. Who yields their fruit in their season. Their leaves do not wither, and whatever they do they prosper. The wicked are not so, they are like chaff which the wind blows away. Therefore they will not stand in judgement, nor will the wicked gather in the assembly of the righteous. For the Lord knows the way of the righteous but the way of the wicked will perish. In Jesus Name I pray! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bit so ### and ### please help to make Jesus in your perfect will. These people hardly answer at this ### please heal and help amen
Replies
4
Views
203
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
144
Pray for me as I have an appointment with the authorities to expose all the threats and harassment from the company and the authorities will do the necessary to rectify this to let justice prevail and rescind the termination and for justice to prevail and that I could continue my job without...
Replies
10
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom