Man of God please pray for my ###

Alfogel

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God please pray for my health I have ### and my family. Pray for my financial and educational breakthrough.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
325
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
252
Lord Jesus, please come into our home; I gently open the door and gently close it as You enter. Please bless and sanctify our house, for even though we have an altar, there are evil spirits here. Lord Jesus, please protect our humble home. 🙏 😢 😭 😫 😩 😞 🙏 Thank You. 😊 🙏 😘 ❤️ ☺️ ♥️ 😊 I love You. ❤️...
Replies
11
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom