Man of God, please, pray for me ...

Hello, friend! I’m praying for God to touch your mom with His healing hand, according to His will and perfect timing. May He surround you and your family with His ever-present care and may you sense the Lord’s loving presence with you at all times. I Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you."
 
Hello, friend! I’m praying for God to touch your mom with His healing hand, according to His will and perfect timing. May He surround you and your family with His ever-present care and may you sense the Lord’s loving presence with you at all times. I Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you."
Man of God, I thank God for what is done for my mum and family. I want to inform that my mum is getting fine. Thank you for prayers and God bless you abundantly. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
325
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
230
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,614
Messages
16,801,274
Members
650,133
Latest member
Scrayriorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom