Man of God please pray for me ...

Palarogel

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God please pray for me am dieing, I can't breath very well and it as affect all my body system I've been to hospital no result was found, please man of God pray for me 🙏🙏🙏 my name is ###.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Man of God please pray for me am dieing, I can't breath very well and it as affect all my body system I've been to hospital no result was found, please man of God pray for me 🙏🙏🙏 my name is ###
Heavenly Father we want to bring ### to You and we want to declare that You are whom You say You are. We come before You in faith and we honour Your Word over ###’s life. We declare that You are the River of Life and You are also ###’s healer. Lord Jesus we pray that Your power will sustain and preserve ###’s life. Father we pray that You will release Your healing power into ###’s life and heal him in a miraculous way. Lord Jesus cover him with Your blanket of glory that he will receive his miracle of healing and Your name will be glorified in all the earth in Jesus’ name. Father may Your love, grace, mercies and peace surround him that he will that Your presence and protection is upon him. Father we thank You and we believe that as we trust You with ###’s life he will receive his victories of healing and strength in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 God, we ask you in Jesus' name for a miracle for a young man named ###. God, heal this young man. God go into his blood and nervous systems and heal him of all infections, impurities, and anything else that is going in his body and mind that we don't know about. Whatever is causing his body to...
Replies
10
Views
460
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom