Man of God me ### ### am ...

Uthang

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God ### ### am here to ask you to pray for me because am going to school and my mother to buy a land and build a house in the name of Jesus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
325
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
174
God protect house and everything at my house while I have to get legal things all done for multiple cows and a land that was displaced after an elderly man passed away in ###. God help me get a hold of right attorney that can help my grandpa's land displacement, his issues with multiple branding...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,865
Messages
16,804,220
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom