Making The Way:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Jesus, please deal with the little concern that I couldn't voice in my heart—reassure me that it is done and won! Please also send me a loving husband to protect and care for me. I will love and honour him forever. That is all I need that, and even if you just give me one child of my own. A happy mother of children—I would be eternally grateful. And please give me financial security through my books. I need this battle won. I am desperate for those books to sell. Please also approve my visa, so that I can leave the country asap, and also, please motivate me to finish the script this weekend before even. I am fatigued and depressed and in pain. I need you Lord to help me and heal me permanently—so that this doesn't pop up anymore. Please also make a way for my ### and ### to be reunited. I adore him and want you to take care of his needs for me. Protect him while he is away and when he is back in home country too. Please grant him favour with God and man, and let me see him very soon. Make a way for me to go to his country. Please. I also ask you to ensure peace in my home. The two-week school holiday will be upon us, and I am terrified that the kid is going to rebound and turn those two weeks into a nightmare—so please cancel any and every plan she is making or not making right now, and make that a very peaceful, non-stressing time. And please warn her by your spirit, as to how she should behave with people older than her and with the elders in her family. And if possible, please get me out of my home before the holidays even start—that will be the greatest testimony of all. Please also do a skin miracle for me—I have been waiting for years. I love you Lord and I really need you at this time. Amen.
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
Lord, arise and answer the petitions of Your daughter. We pray for grace to complete the projects and we decree marriage and family in Jesus name...amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves and God takes excellent care of His children.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. Wait on God and you keep on praying and seeking God. Trust Him. Get IN God's Word. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28 )

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After making a woo ha in Singapore, the lawyer had escaped the digital by locking her Facebook and Instagram and blocked all the comments, and questioned God why God did not redeem her because of her faith. By commenting that locals are not hungry as foreigners and got a backslash, thus now...
Replies
7
Views
125
Lord I pray that my lot in ### that the buyer may quit and return it to me without anger including their titas, IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
10
Views
107
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:18 – “Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches the value of seeking advice and wise counsel before making decisions, especially...
Replies
9
Views
597
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom