Make my evil boss to stay away ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, make ### pls stay away from my wife, lord you see everything, if anything is wrong or sinful pls bring it to my attention, I have been lied to for so long, I have had cancer and in remission thank God. Pls help me. Pls
Replies
8
Views
258
  • Locked
Lord, I ask you today to make my evil ex-husband stop with the legal proceedings. Fight this battle to victory for my daughter and I God. Make these evil people stop persecuting my daughter and I. Show these evil people what the wrath of God is capable of Lord. We are your children God, help...
Replies
4
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,237
Messages
16,797,381
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom